Friday, August 28, 2015

[ 知床八景 ] オロンコ岩360°看夕陽、滿月、海鷗!Watching the sunset, the full moon, and gulls with a 360° commanding view in ORONKO Rock, Shiretoko


如果只剩20分鐘可以看夕陽,那推薦你登上オロンコ岩(ORONKO) 看知床夕陽,尤其遇上滿月,更棒!

Watching the sunset is a must-be activity in Shiretoko.
If you arrive at Shiretoko after 17:30, without cars, and 20 minutes left to watch the sunset,
I recommend that you go up to ORONKO Rock, especially on a calendar which is the full moon.



知床唯一360度俯瞰宇登呂的景點。
Oronko Rock is the only one spot with 360° view of Utoro.

抬頭看到遊客熟知的酷斯拉岩(Godzilla Rock, ゴジラ岩),兩個岩都位於港口旁,所以海鷗群聚。
Oronko Rock, next to famous Godzilla Rock, is located beside Utoro harbor, so numerous gulls inhabit the rocks.


雖然170石階很陡峭,但花10分鐘就爬到了。
In spite of 170 steep stone steps, I spent 10 minutes climbing up to the top.


我很恨爬樓梯,但爬個五分鐘就會看到夕陽了。
I hated to go up the steps; to my surprise, I spent five minutes and was rewarded with the magnificent sunset on the halfway.

誠心建議滿月時去ORONKO岩,同時看夕陽和滿月。
If the calendar shows the full moon, it's the best time to visit Oronko Rock to watch the sunset and the full moon AT THE SAME TIME.

不可餵食知床任何動物,海鷗自動飛得離我很近,很感動!
Feeding animals is prohibited in Shiretoko.
The gulls flew so close to me that I was touched.

切記這花世界最毒,別碰!
エゾトリカブト (蝦夷鳥兜)是古時候愛奴人用在箭上的毒。
Don't touch! It is the MOST POISONOUS flower in the world.
The ancient Ainu used Ezotorikabuto as arrow prisons.


 宇登呂真的很小。五點下觀光船,或五點半下公車,都來得及看夕陽。
Utoro is a small town. Even if you get off the cruise or the bus at 17:30, take your time to climbing up to Oronko Rock.

俯瞰中間那座酷斯拉岩,現在變得很小很乖了吧!

Look out over Godzilla Rock (in the middle of the photo). Good boy! It is tame now.


蹲著看夕陽的八成是日本人,日本人會考慮到後面要看夕陽和拍照的人。
See the guy who squats watching the sunset. I guess the person is a Japanese. Japanese people know that others behind are eager to hug the sunset and to take photos.


[心得]
[What I learned from visiting Oronko Rock?]

Iruka Hotel的露臺 ,就可以看到不同氣候的Oronko岩。
From the terrace of Iruka Hotel, I watch the sky of Oronko Rock changing with the weather.

即使Oronko岩是知床八景之一,我也不想爬石階。
Even though Oronko Rock is one of eight tourist attractions in Shiretoko, I have never planned to visit there. 



但爬上去後,360度俯瞰宇登呂,同時看著夕陽和滿月,海鷗又離我好近。
以後就算是討厭的事,我也會開心地去試試看,說不定結果真的有意想不到的美好唷!
But  since I was rewarded with a commanding view of Utoro, the sunset, the full moon, the gulls, I have been willing to try everything I hate.


Aug. 28, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment